History and Leadership
Greenwater Australia was founded in 2008 out of the plumbing division of Hume Turf, by then director, David Green; a Licensed plumber and drainer.
Since starting Greenwater, David has continued to specialise in Plumbing, drainage and irrigation for the turf, horticulture and commercial industries, as well as plumbing maintenance for various government departments and commercial businesses.
David obtained his GreenPlumbers Certificate in 2010, and is a member of the Master Plumbers.
History of courses attended:
• Diploma of Business Management
• Heavy Earth Moving Equipment in most classes
• Construction industry card (white card)
• Traffic management
Why Choose Greenwater
• Immediate Response – When you call us, you to talk to a real plumber, not an answering service from out of state, and not a recording machine.
• The best rates guaranteed – We quote at the best rates, and we’ll beat any reasonable written estimate.
• Work and satisfaction guaranteed – We are proud of our work and stand by it 100%.
• Fully Licensed and over a decade of plumbing experience with all credentials.
• Free estimates – Prices upfront and no hidden fees, only fair, honest work at the best rates.
• When an unexpected plumbing emergency happens, you need someone who can respond immediately and get the job done right. Just as importantly, you also need someone committed to providing the highest level of service.
At Greenwater, our family is all about earning your respect and repeat business. We personalise our services to meet our customer’s needs. No job is too large or small. We offer budget plans as needed and treat all customers as individuals.
Numbers don’t develop relationships; people do.
That is what we are all about – BUILDING CUSTOMER RELATIONS
Greenwater has a highly qualified, professional and dedicated team, with an invaluable, combined knowledge and wealth of public and private sector experience.
Greenwater offers a quality assured, proficient and solution-based service. Working with Greenwater, customers can be assured of partnering with a quality service provider that is coupled with industry certification and compliance, guaranteeing a high standard of workmanship. We are committed to service quality and continual improvement, dedicated to meeting customer expectations and delivering service on time. Our staff always strive to address environmental issues for all stakeholders and as a company we are determined to manage risk to provide a safe and progressive work workplace.
Greenwater OH & S Policy and procedures List:
Equal opportunity and anti-bullying policy
Zero tolerance drug policy
First Aid company policy
Working Alone Policy
Procedure for Resolution of Health and Safety Issues
Policy re: Personal Protective Equipment
Emergency Chemical Spill Procedure
Licenses for vehicle operation
Safety performance statistics
Near Miss Injury
Field Risk Assessment
Mobile Audit Form
Staff training records
Plant Risk Assessments
Above is a list of some of Greenwater’s policies and procedures titles.
A full copy can be obtained by completing the contact us form.